APN conducts High Performance Enterprise, Continuous Improvement and Business Process Reengineering (BPR) education, training and implementation programs on-site at your offices, throughout the United States.
Education and improvements include the following elements:
- BPR Education. Educate your management and staff on the characteristics of a High Performance Enterprise and Lean Six Sigma philosophies, including: systems thinking and development, process mapping, problem solving and implementation methods that will lead to improved growth, productivity, quality and Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy, at lower costs across your organization.
- Change Management. Engage and align employees, Managers, departments and daily operational elements to common purposes; your Customer's Requirements (Defined in terms of end outcomes).
- Map your company processes (Macro) and tie them to key Customer Requirements. Your organization's strategy and critical elements (Micro) in need of improvement and/or alignment will be identified and prioritized for action.
- Identify and eliminate non-productive (Non Value-Added) activities and enhance flow throughout your organization, leading to increased quality, capability, capacity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- When applicable, employ Kaizen Events, utilizing cross-functional teams, to incrementally and rapidly improve processes to better meet customer requirements (outcomes).
- Employ visual systems and metrics to create operational transparency to monitor progress and sustainability.
- Conduct assessments to determine planned versus actual improvement levels, identify additional areas of opportunity and develop and implement methods to sustain improvements (PDCA).
Call APN today or email Charles Shillingburg for more information or to schedule a consultation at:
(602) 788-5890 x 119 or
20827 N Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85024